We are now in week 37. I now see the doctor every week. The last two visit have been good. Two weeks ago the doctor confirmed that Mason's head is down and in the right position. Everything in side is softening. My weight and blood pressure is good and my measurements of my tummy is perfect. We are still looking at the due date to be June 19th, unless Mason has another plan to come sooner. The other part of the conversation with the doctor is that if he does not come we might induce on June 21st. We will see as time gets closer.
The doctor suggested my last day of work to be May 28th and well those of you who know me know that that was NOT going to work for me. The doctor suggested June 4th. After that doctor visit I started to realize as the days progressed she might be right. I have been feeling really tired and not have had a lot of energy. I am having a hard time falling a sleep at night and getting comfortable has not been easy. Some people say that its just mother nature preparing me for those sleepless nights. I am starting to get lower pain I think its Braxton Hicks. Its getting harder to move around. I am realizing every day that I am needing my energy for the birth of Mason. Its just hard when you don't have an off or pause switch. As you can see in the photo that Mason is growing. So my last day of work will be JUNE 4th.
Mason has been slowing down his movements but when he moves it is still real strong and hard. We now have the car seat in my car. Crazy to think that Rell has a car seat in her back seat and its not for her god kids but for her own child. Dustin and I have completed our baby classes, birth prep, CPR and baby care.
Gus I think is realizing things are getting close I talk to him and ask him "where is the baby" "Where is Mason". He licks my tummy and or looks at my tummy and turns his head. When we go on walks he to is realizing I have slowed down. Gus went to the vet and is all updated on all of his shots. Big boy is 57 pounds now. His last day of doggie day care is June 2nd.
We have completed Mason's room and I cant thank you all enough for making his room so special and beautiful. We do have a few more things we would like to do to it.If you would like to see it in person please feel free to call and come take a look. I finally got the "thank you" cards out. So sorry it took so long.
Stay tuned for the next updates: Doctor visits, maybe one more tummy photo and baby movements.
xoxox
Rell
No comments:
Post a Comment