Tuesday, May 4, 2010

week 33 hit on 5-1-2010


I am now at week 33. This last Saturday, May 1st as many of you know I had my baby shower for Mason. Thank you so much to the grandmothers (Annie, Sher and Brenda) You ladies did such a great job. I cant wait to see the photos and put them up on the blog. Thank you to all of those who came. I wish I could have spent more time with you all. Please know each of you are very special to me and I cant wait for you to meet Mason and for Mason to meet you.

Mason is still moving around alot and still active. I have been not sleeping well trying to get comfortable at night has been hard lately. Other than that I am doing good for the most part. I had another doctor visit today and all went well. Mason is sitting real low and still has a strong heart beat. Next visit is May 18th. Once I get some photos of the shower I will post them.

Again thank you for coming it ment a lot to me. Thank you to the grandmas for a wonderful job well done. xoxo.

Stay Tunned for some belly photos and photos of the shower.

1 comment: