
On May 8th Mason did another 5k in Willow Glen with his friend Olivia. Olivia's Mom Jessica was nice to walk with Mason and I. The run was 3.2 miles and yes we walked it. It felt really good to be back out and doing what I love. Daddy and Gus were there to support us and take some photos.
We are now in week 34 and feeling ok. I have been feeling much more tired lately. Its still hard to sleep I have good nights and not so easy nights. With the consistent bathroom visits and trying to get comfortable tossing and turning has made it hard to sleep.
Mason has been moving much more. I am trying to get use to the strong movements in my tummy. People have asked when is my last day at work and well I have two dates June 11th or June 16th. Just playing it by ear.
Happy Mothers Day to all of you mom's. We had a great day today. This morning we had my mom and grandma plus the Gervins. It was great to have my niece at her first family gathering. :) My little sweet pea! We then went and saw Dustin's Mom and family.
I will be posting soon photos from the baby shower and Mothers day. Stay Tuned.
xoxoxox
Rell & Mason
No comments:
Post a Comment