Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sporting the color BLUE @ week 19

Today Dustin and I found out the sex of the baby. I made him go 20 minutes early to the appointment. I guess you could say I was excited and nervous all of the above. As the doctor started to show us the baby and we saw the head I realized at that point it did not matter what the sex of the baby was. Just seeing this little baby inside me developing into a little person was amazing. The doctor said the baby has full lips. As we all know I have lizard lips so the baby has Dustin's nice full lips. The baby has all of its fingers and toes. The heart beat was very strong. The doctor moved down and we saw the baby's tummy and spine everything looked great. Then she said it WOW its a BOY. You did not need to be a doctor to see it.

The doctor said that the baby is one pound now. So she thinks he will be about 7 1/2 pounds when he is born. We will have to wait and see. I asked her if we were having twins because I have had a couple of people friends and co workers ask me if there is two babies in my tummy. The response was NO. Dustin said "thank god" "thank you". The doctor said my weight is perfect at this point. I am just all baby. So I am suppose to gain another 20 pounds. I cant see this on me but I am going to rock the bump. :)

This last week I have been feeling movement like a rolling sensation. No kicking yet which I am told starts around week 22. In regards to a name for the baby our first choice is still Gavin. As it gets closer we will let you know the full name. The baby and I are getting ready for our 5k run/walk, Feb 13th.

The baby's grandmothers are putting on a baby shower for him and I. The shower will be May 1st, invites will be sent out in the next month. Please mark your calenders. Thank you to the grandmothers (Sher, Annie & Brenda) for putting on this shower.

STAY TUNED for the next updates: Aunt Becki's Baby Shower, 5k Run/Walk, Any Movements and a updated photo

2 comments:

  1. Yay for little boy Mannina! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are to excited. Now my son will be able to protect your little girl the way Brad and Scott always watched out for me. The roles have now switched. xoxo

    ReplyDelete