
I am now 18 weeks and getting bigger. My bump and boobs seem to be in competition with each other of who is going to be bigger. The bump I think is winning.(ha ha ha) I am still feeling really good and feeling like I am getting more energy back. I have been back to my workouts. The baby and I are planning on doing a 5k Run/Walk on Valentines Day. This will be the baby's first run/walk race. Well that is actually not true. The baby has already done a half marathon in October 2009 (San Jose Rock in Roll) with a time of 2 hours and 13 minutes. Pretty good if you ask me. Yes I ran this and had no idea I was pregnant.
I seem to be rubbing my tummy alot and at times I feel like I know what side he/she is on. I think I have felt the baby at night but I am not 100%. When the baby kicks me for the first time is when I think I will be like "yeah I felt it" or "Oh my God". I am still not having cravings but at times I know when things sound good or don't. I am starting to notice at night when I try to fall asleep its hard for me to get comfortable. Some friends keep telling me about this pillow thing I should get and so I may just have to check it out. :)
Here are some family photos from Christmas 2009.
.jpg)
Becki is 26 weeks and I am 15 weeks.
I am still doing prenatal yoga and really enjoying it. I had a massage last week and that felt so good. I will have to do that again for sure. I am so excited to find out what the sex is of the baby. I cant wait!!!!! We will find out Jan 26th and I am counting down the days. We have names selected for both boy or girl. I cant wait to tell you after we find out the sex.
Stay tunned for the next updates which will be the sex of the baby, the 5k run/walk and the first movement of the baby.
You look so cute and so healthy. I am hoping to be there for your run/walk on Valentine's Day. We are going to redo one of the bedrooms for The Little Munchkin. Of course, s/he will be in my arms most of the time so I am not sure why we will need any furniture, but Tim is excited to have baby furniture in the house. Love you both, Mom
ReplyDeleteLookin' good, Sherell!
ReplyDelete