Tonight Dustin and I went on a tour of Los Gatos Community to see how the hospital is set up and check out the rooms. The labor room is nice but the room I would be in for the remainder of the time is way small. No flat screen TVs and again room was small. Good thing is I would have my own room. The most births they have done in a month is 39. Its a very small woman's hospital so that is nice. The tour took an hour. I have heard so many good things about lgch and how the care is just awesome. We are both no sold yet. So looks like we will have to visit Good Samaritan.
I am happy to say I have been defintently been feeling a rolling sensation of the baby moving around. No kicks yet. The baby and I are getting ready for our big 5k on Feb 13th. I think he needs a pair of running shoes. :)
Updates to come; My Sister-in-laws baby shower (totally excited), 5k Race, Updated photo at 21 weeks which will be Feb 6th and any movements like kicking.
No comments:
Post a Comment