Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mason 1st Surgery

Hello All,

Mr. Mason had his first surgery. He is home and doing well. Thank you to those who have come by and showed us your love and support and for those who are far away and have text and called. This has been a hard time for Dustin and I but as a team we pulled through. The common saying I heard was "he will be ok you know that right." Until your baby goes through a surgery and away from you for hours you have no idea what that feeling is like. I would not wish this on anyone. Now as a mother I am starting to get it. I love you mom. A couple of days before the surgery my friend Denise Alioto asked me if I was scared and I said " YES VERY". It was the longest 6 hours of our life. The nurses and doctors were great and nice. I stayed with Mason in the hospital and yes I did not sleep much.

As we were in the hospital his eyes started to really bruise and get so swollen that they closed. He could not see Dustin and I. That was so hard to see your child and him not see you. It is now Saturday and he can see us. :) He is still bruised but can see us.

All of Mason grandparents has come by and checked on him everyday/called. His godparents have checked on him as well. xoxox

We gave Mason his first hair cut due to the operation. No more Donald Trump comb over. :( Still cute.

If you want to see the photos let me know and I will send them to you via email.

Again thank you to all of the grandparents for your love and support.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment