Sunday, August 1, 2010

Photos of Mason & now 6 weeks Aug 2














Mason has been busy celebrating his first holiday which was fourth of July. He has been to his first baby shower for Jen Smith. Mason has been meeting more Friends and family. His Aunt from Boston came out to see him. Aunt Patti got some time with Mason. See you in November Aunt Patti! Mason has had his frist bath and seems to really like it. See photo below. Mason got to meet his cousin Sadie. Aunt Becki and I have taken the kids on a couple of walks. Mason went to a celebration for his friend Olivia who just got baptized.

There is one photo I love of him and Dustin in bed together that was just recently taken. Mason is now 2 21/2 inches long and weights almost 9 pounds. The doctor says Mason looks great his next visit will be all of Mason shots. I am sure Mason and I will do well that day. Dustin has gone to every doctor visit. Mason still has a head of hair. I like to say he got his hair from me.

Gus is doing well with Mason. Very interested in Mason when he cries, wanting to make sure he is ok. Please remember when you visit to say hi to Gus he still needs attention and love.

More photos to come. xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment