Sunday, March 14, 2010

Where will Baby Mannina be born???

After touring two hospitals, make that one in a half, we have decided to have the little guy at El Camino Hospital Los Gatos originally know as Los Gatos Community. The lady did a poor job of representing Good Sam. We were very disappointed in what we heard and after our experience we decided to leave the tour half way through. I was kind of leaning towards Good Sam only because Dustin and I were both born there. I thought it would be so cool to have our son there as well. I know there rooms are big and I have heard great things from many friends and co-workers. This does not mean Good Sam is not great I know they rank in the top 10 for the past 7 years but unfortunately our tour and the representation we got was not a positive one.

See below information that family and close friends may need about Los Gatos Community if you come and visit and meet the new member of the Mannina family;
*The address is 815 Pollard Road, Los Gatos, CA 95032.
*www.elcaminohospital.org/woman
*408-866-4018
*Entrance and exit door are locked at 8:00 p.m.
*Entry to the nursery is limited to properly identified individuals with a
numbered band.
*Now about CHILDREN You may want to call the hospital first before bringing
your child/children to the hospital. I know these days most hospitals are
saying NO to children visiting under a certain age, due to H1N1.
*The room that Dustin and I will be in after we give birth is small FYI.
*NO BALLOONS ALLOWED, Due to increasing concerns about latex products, no
latex balloons are allowed in the Woman's Hospital.

I am now 26 weeks and still feeling pretty good. I have been having leg cramps that wake me up in the middle of the night, not fun. The baby is officially kicking now. He kicks in the early morning and at night when I go to bed. In the day time he is starting to move a little more. Dustin felt him kick for the first time last week. :)

What's next?? Sign up for birthing classes, pick doctor for the baby, go to the next doctor apt which is March 22 and continue to work on the baby room.

No comments:

Post a Comment